Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dragonology: The Complete Book of Dragons is a book on the science of 'Dragonology'. It was first published in 2003, and was re-published in 2006. It is written in a 19th Century style. This is because it is supposedly based on a rare book published in 1896. This book's front cover is red with European Dragon flying over a village inside a circle that is surrounded by another European Dragon. The supposed author of this book is "Dr. Ernest Drake".We do not know if he actually existed or not. He is supposed to be part of the "Secret and Ancient Society of Dragonologists" (S.A.S.D.).
The books below are by Candlewick Press.
- The Dragonology Handbook
- The Dragonology Chronicles
- The Dragon's Eye
- The Dragon Diary
- Dragonology: Pocket Adventures
- Bringing Up Baby Dragons
- Drake's Comprehensive Compendium of Dragonology
- The Northern Frost Dragon
Sets, Games, and Toys
- Dragonology: The Board Game
- Dragonology: Hatch
- Series 1 Dragon Toys
- Series 2 Dragon Toys
- Miniature Dragon Toys
- Dragonology: Code-Writing Kit
- Dragonology: Tracking and Tamming Dragons 1: European Dragon Book and Model Set
- Dragonology: Tracking and Tamming Dragons 2: Frost Dragon Book and Model Set
- Dragonology: Field Guide to Dragons
- Obscure Spells and Charms of Dragon Origin: A Dragonology Kit
- Upcoming Dragonology Video game for the Nintendo DS, Wii and PC
- Annual Dragonology Calendars