Hi there! I've noticed some problems with this page, please take note when editing: This needs to be reworked and the main page should talk about the dragon in general, rather than the Dragonology variety.
The Knucker (Draco troglodytes) bizarrely dwells in damp holes instead of caves. It has been incorrectly claimed that the Knucker is just a juvenile European Dragon.
- They are 30 feet long.
- They have vestigal wings and are coloured brown, dull red or a greenish blue.
- Their skin is leathery and their head is small.
- The call is a low gurgling or a bark in the mating season.
- They eat small animals though larger specimens have been known to take children.
- On average,they live for 1200 years.
The knucker uses its purple venom which is fifty times stronger than hydrochloric acid and can liquefy prey. They live in damp,decidous woodland near rabbit warrens. They prefer to hoard household items rather than treasure. The eggs are in various shades of green for camouflage and their chicks are largely aquatic.
- There is a subspecies, the Bucca.
- Most of this information was collected from one Knucker, Weasel, who lived near Castle Drake.